1. DISTANCE: 550 Yards
2. ENTRIES: 32 entries MUST start.
3. RULES: Each Kennel will get 4 Entries. Each Kennel will get at least 3 entries to compete. You may enter more than 4, in preferential order, in case other kennels do not enter for the race. Last 5 entries will be determined by the Racing Secretary.ALL entrants must have WON a maiden racefrom October 28, 2010 to October 28, 2011. Top eight greyhounds with the highest points go to finals.
Point Distribution: 15-10-7-5-3-2-1-0
Field Cut to 24 After the Second Round
4. PURSE: Grade “S” Purse for all rounds.
Plus $2,000.00 for the final round.
1st: $700.00 5th: $100.00
2nd: $400.00 6th: $100.00
3rd: $300.00 7th: $100.00
4th: $200.00 8th: $100.00
1st Round: Saturday, November 5th
2nd Round: Wednesday, November 9th
3rd Round: Monday, November 14th
FINAL: Friday, November 18th
6. ENTRY DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER, 28th
If a tie still exists, the greyhound with the fastest running time during the qualifying rounds will advance.
7. SCRATCHES: Any greyhound scratched or put on the schooling list by the Board of Stewards will automatically forfeit any chance to further on in the stakes. Also, should any greyhound be disqualified because of a bad test during the eliminations that has amassed enough points to get into the final, the next highest point greyhound will advance to the final.